Real Estate Photography Examples
Real Estate Photography Request
Professional Real Estate Photography Prices
30 Photos 2,300 SqFt 2 Day Delivery $120
40 Photos 3,500 SqFt 2 Day Delivery $160
50 Photos 4,000 SqFt 2 Day Delivery $200
+Tax and credit card fee - Next Day Delivery add $50
Payment is due on delivery of photos - Credit/Debit Card.
Photos will be delivered 2 days after photo shoot via online gallery with download link.
Real Estate Photography FAQ
WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO PREPARE THE HOME FOR THE SHOOT?
At a minimum, the house should look clean and organized. De-cluttering mantles and countertops of personal items go a long way to making a home look open and inviting. Smaller things like removing visible garbage cans can also make the house look cleaner. Bright, artificially colored packaging, like on cereal boxes and shampoo bottles are also very distracting to the eye. Perhaps most important, check to ensure every (and I mean EVERY) light fixture in the home turns on with a working light bulb. It can make a huge difference.
Here are a few guidelines to help you prepare a home for photography:
- Turn on all interior lights
- De-clutter or organize mantles, shelves and tabletops
- Remove or minimize personal photos and memorabilia
- Clear off countertops in kitchen and bathroom areas
- Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off
- Make all beds and tidy bathrooms
- Remove piles of newspaper and magazines
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard
- Point out valuable or recognizable artwork that should be edited in post
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and from in front of the house
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers
- Mow and rake yard
- Move garbage cans out of sight
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios
How long will it take to photograph my property?
he amount of time required to properly photograph a home or commercial building can vary greatly. The biggest factor is the size of the property. As a general guideline plan on about 1 hour. But many large homes and commercial or retail buildings can take longer for photography. The time required for your photo shoot can be discussed at the time you book it.
How can I help prepare my client's (or my) home for a real estate photo shoot?
The neater and cleaner your home or business is, the better it will photograph. Always start with a good cleaning. But to help homeowners and realtors prepare for the real estate photography, I have prepared a checklist of things you can do to really make the home photo ready.
Preparing Your Home for Real Estate Photography Photographs:
What type of real estate photography equipment do you use?
I use professional grade, digital cameras with 24 mp resolution and a variety of lenses that allow me to capture any building from any perspective.
Real Estate Photography Areas
Real Estate Photography - Huntsville, AL
Real Estate Photography Madison, AL
Real Estate Photography - Rogersville, AL
Real Estate Photography - Ardmore, AL
Real Estate Photography - Athens, AL
Real Estate Photography - Decatur, AL
Real Estate Photography - Florence, AL
Real Estate Photography - Muscle Shoals, AL
Real Estate Photography - Lexington, AL